We ask a lot of our drivers and we deliver a lot in return.
We’ve always gone above and beyond in what we provide to our drivers: excellent pay, clean equipment, good benefits; the pride of belonging to a caring, successful, close-knit family; the chance to become a lease operator on favorable terms with no cash down.
In return, we expect our drivers to consistently deliver GREAT. Do you have what it takes to drive for P&S?
- Willingness to work hard every day
- Dependability, for pickup and delivery
- Determination, to run safely and productively every week
- Communicating well – we want to hear from you
And you must meet these basic requirements:
- At least 23 years old.
- 1 year of OTR driving experience with a Class A commercial vehicle driver’s license, with a minimum of 6 months flatbed experience within the last three (3) years.
- No DWI or DUI listed on MVR in the past three (3) years.
- No more than one “at-fault” accident on MVR within the past three (3) years.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment physical and drug screen as established by the U.S. Department of Transportation in 49 CFR Parts 391 and 40.